No charges for anything for affiliated hosptial staff.  Library staff too
limited to undertake a billing system on top of the volume that we produce.
Library is also viewed as a "fringe benefit" for nurses and others to
support and encourgae their educational pursuits.  I like it and hope
this policy continues.

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665