Pat,

I agree with your feelings.  People do take advantage of us and we need
to stand up and say why we cannot provide all things to all people.  By
the way, thanks for all the interlibrary loans you will for us.  We are
happy to pay for them.

Barbara Kormelink   [log in to unmask]
Bay Medical Center Librar y   Bay City MI

p.s.  my glass was chard.