I second the recommendation.  Well-Connected doesn't cover everything but
the items it does cover are done very well and we use it almost daily.  I
would also recommend the Harvard Health Letter and the Harvard Women's
Health Watch as good consumer health periodicals which cover the gamut
from very hot topics (breast cancer) to questions and answers and good
two or three page summaries.  Harvard Health Letter, P.O. Box 420300,
Palm Coast, FL  32142-3000 price is $32 per year, published monthly.
Harvard Women's Health Watch, P.O. Box 40234, Palm Coast, FL  32142-0234
price is $30 per year published monthly.

Hope this helps.

Barbara Kormelink   [log in to unmask]
Bay Medical Center Library, Bay City MI  48708-6880