My apologies on replying to the list but I sdidn't have an email address for the
requestor.

Here are two citations on Cuba's health care system:

Western Journal of Medicine, August 1995, vol. 63 no. 2, p. 139

Hospitals and Health Networks, May 5 1994 vol 68, no. 9, p. 52

>From:    IN%"[log in to unmask]"   "Medical Libraries Discussion List"
>To:      Multiple recipients of list MEDLIB-L <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Heath Care in Cuba
>
>I am trying to compile information on the new health care system in
>Cuba. I understand it is a universal system that provides care to all
>and is getting high marks, which I have a hard time believing. I need
>this information for a research paper I am doing and would appreciated
>any help you could give me.  Thanks, Tony Gagliardi
Ann Boyer * CHS Library * Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison * [log in to unmask]