Date:    Fri, 6 Oct 1995 16:28:55 -0400
From:    Patricia Regenberg <[log in to unmask]>

> I would appreciate any help from folks who are already doing this.
My hospital is setting up a women's/family health resource center.
They are interested in materials and also what could be accessible to
the women via dial in from a computer in their homes.  I have several
ideas, but would love to have some of you share your experiences with
me.  Thanks so much.  Please reply to me and if folks are interested I
> will share with the list.                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This folk is - please do.

(                 _   Jerry Carlson
 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMnVn  Poudre Valley Hospital