Got it:    Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical setting.
           v.1-       1994-
           Plenum
           233 Spring St.  N.Y. N.Y. 10213-0201
           $ 40 per year individual subscription

The editors are on the Staff of Evanston Hospital, and there is a
subscription received in the psychiatry Division.  The Library was
supposed to get a gift subscription, but to date we do not carry it.

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                                                        (708) 570-2926 FAX