Hi guys...

A friend of a colleague heard in the Japanese news in the last few days
of a forthcoming announcement concerning Japanese reasearch into a
treatment for liver cancer...

Does anyone have any ideas or have you heard of this...?

I know that somewhere on the web is a source of info on health & medicine
in the news... but I have mislaid the URL & can't find it with my usual
indices, so if one of you wished to remind me of this, I should not take
that amiss either...

Regards, Robert Boot.

Robert Boot         email: [log in to unmask]
Herston Medical Library        Ph: +61 7 3365 6815
University of Queensland  Qld  4072 AUSTRALIA