The HLS/MLA Ballots arrived today in the mail, and I noted that the return
address is to a person running for office.  This seems awkward. I would
think that a member of the Nominating Committee would have been more
appropriate.
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody -
                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                                                        (708) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **