Last week I exhibited across from Mary Longe, president of Longe Life
Libraries, which provides a wide range of services related to consumer
health libraries.  I was very impressed with her and her services and
thought they would be a nice alternative when a site needed a consumer
health collection, but had no available medical librarian to start it
and/or maintain it.  Are there other groups like this?  What is the
experience of people with these  companies?  She's a trained health
educator who worked at AHA forever - I was impressed with her knowledge
of the field.

Pamela Van Hine                              (202) 863-2521
Assoc. Director & Head Librarian             Fax: (202) 484-1595
ACOG Resource Center                         [log in to unmask]
409 12th St SW
Washington DC 20024                          Blessed Be!