The JOURNAL FOR HEALTHCARE QUALITY, 1995, 17(6) Nov/Dec issue is devoted
to Clinical Pathways and includes one paper on Patient Education.

Janette Hatton, Director           Phone:     (905) 527-4322 ext. 2579
Medical Library                    Fax:       (905) 575-2641
Henderson General Hospital         Internet:  [log in to unmask]
711 Concession Street
Hamilton, Ontario, L8V 1C3
Canada

Regards, Janette Hatton.