I have a new responsibility at the Library as coordinator of patient &
consumer education. I've been invited to join the Patient and Family
Education Committee at our affiliated hospital. The group is literally
starting from ground zero.

Can anyone share their Patient & Family Education Committee's Mission
statement? Goals & objectives?

An initial committee endeavor is to inventory all materials currently
available in the hospital. How has your committee accomplished this? A
visit to each unit with questionnaire/survey/checklist in hand? PLease
share any and all practical advice/tips/hints/success stories as we are
about to embark on this project!

TIA  -  I'm not sure what I did before you were out there ....

Nancy A. Bianchi
Dana Medical Library             [log in to unmask]
University of Vermont            (802) 656-4371
Burlington, VT  05405