You wrote:

>A Nursenet member floated an idea about patient education videos for
use
>at home, eg:  about taking medications, performing treatments etc.  The

We have some pre-op videos that patients either view in O.R., library,
or take home. (Surgical Liaison Nurse handles this).  I will forwarn you
that they often do not get returned by the patients!  In the Library, I
have patient ed videos that I rent out for a $2.00 fee with $5.00
deposit.  This procedure works much better, and I rarely have
no-returns.  If the video is for an outpatient, I waive the fee, but
charge the deposit.

Milner-Fenwick Co. has many good videos.

Tonya Kraft
Sierra Nevada Memorial
Grass Valley, CA