>I highly recommend a laser printer and a Hewlett Packard one if you can
>afford it.
>My laser printer at work is an HP Laserjet IIP plus
>and works beautifully

I would only caution: do *not* buy an HPIV!!!  We have two of them, and have
had continuous and unsolvable problems of random page feeds in almost all
applications!  If we want to print most any document of more than a half
dozen pages, we route it to our old workhorse HPIII.
I don't know about the HP 5 (HPV looks too much like an STD...) but I'd
gladly take a sledgehammer to the Fours!

Julie Stielstra

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra
Health Resource Library
Northwest Community Hospital
800 W Central Rd.
Arlington Heights IL 60005
v  708-259-1000 ext 5071  ; fax 708-577-4049