I usually avoid the new crop of newsletters like the plague.
Generally too expensive for the amount of info provided.

The PHYSICIAN NETWORK INSIDER is a newsletter published by the
Medical Society of Virginia.

I've been asked to look into it.  I'm going to contact MSV and
see if they'll send a sample issue.  In the meantime, has
anyone seen it?  Anybody care to venture an opinion before we
spend $245.

TIA - Katherine
--
Katherine Rickett                Voice (804) 482-6126
Health Sciences Library          Fax   (804) 482-6217