We have a subscription to _Medicine on the Internet- and it loos
interesting, too, but too many "http"'s.  Nine lives might not make
it, either.
                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                                                        (708) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **