This document is a very good Handout (not book and not article) that Ms.
Ohles created while in the Employ of the NN/LM New England Office. It was
offered in an Article in National Network as being available from our office.
I responded to the list with contact info for our office.
Again that is Phone # (860)679-4500 or my personal e-mail [log in to unmask]

Timothy Roberts
Outreach Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine -- New England Region
263 Farmington Ave
Farmington CT 06030-5370
(800) 338-7657 {NE only}/ (860) 679-4500