Is anyone using the Well-Connected series of patient education
materials (Nidus Information Services)?  They have sent me a sample,
which looks pretty good, but I would like to hear opinions from others who
have used them.  Quality of information; regularity of updates (looks
pretty current, from their promo); any other thoughts?  Respond to the
list or to me personally!  Thanks.

Val

Valerie Schultheiss                   <[log in to unmask]>
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital
16251 Sylvester Road SW               Voice 206/244-4052
Burien, WA   98166-3052               Fax   206/244-4674