ReproTox is available from:
        Reproductive Toxicology Center
        Columbia Hospital for Women Medical Center
        2440 M Street, NW, Suite 217
        Washington, DC  20037-1404
        (202) 293-5137
        fax:  778-6199

Three levels of subscription are available; they range from
$215 - $910 and are available online or by diskette.

                -- Laura Zick (aka [log in to unmask])
               Methodist Health Group Medical Library
                        1701 N. Senate Blvd.
                      Indianapolis, IN  46202