Val and others,

We have been subscribing and using this since it first started.  Now they
license you to copy for a $50 fee a year.  It has proved to be most
popular with our consumer health patrons and with nurses and allied
health and doctors who want somehting less than a medical textbook but
more than a pamphlet to give to patients.

I recommend it wholeheartedly.  Not a week goes by without using the
service in our library (except maybe holiday weeks).

The information is accurate and frequesntly updated.  It is the first
place we check when asked for consumer health information.  They also
take suggestions for new topics.

Any other questions, please ask.

Barbara Kormelink  [log in to unmask]
Bay Medical Center Library