A faculty member "recalls" a news item about Phosphorous-32
contamination of water in water coolers at NIH within the
last six months. We have searched the journal index databases
and the web - but all we find is a news item about an NIH
employee whose food was probably contaminated purposely. Any
leads to cites on P-32 contamination at NIH facilities would be
appreciated.
Don Lanier, Site Librarian          |  U17113@UICVM (BITNET)
University of Illinois at Chicago   |  [log in to unmask] (INTERNET)
College of Medicine at Rockford     |
1601 Parkview Ave.                  |  (815) 395-5658 (VOICE)
Rockford, IL  61107                 |  (815) 395-5655 (FAX)