Hey Medlibber/Medlibbers,

There is an awesome site that contains shareware for any occasion.  I
even came across some good stuff for libraries, so, Anne, et al, may wish
to browse this site.  The URL is:

        http://www.jumbo.com/index.html

The name of the site is Jumbo Shareware, and you can download anything
right from that site!  It is decadent!  I felt like I was in Cheap
Software Heaven when I saw this site.  They even provide you with a site
that has an Unzipper program (that is self extracting) if you don't have
one already.  They offer programs in all platforms.

Have fun, there is lots of stuff, work related, and fun!  So enjoy!

Nic.

   Falk Library of the Health Sciences             email:  [log in to unmask]
   Dept. of Clinical Nutrition, Division of GI,
   University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA  USA