If someone who subscribes to the FASEB Journal could verify a citation
from the December 1995 issue, I would greatly appreciate it.  This is a
synopsis from a newspaper article:  "Chromium picolinate, a popular
dietary supplement and weight loss product, caused severe chromosome
damage in laboratory-grown cells".  Researchers are Dr. Steven R. Patierno
and John P. Wise of George Washington University Medical Center, Diane M.
Stearns and Karen E. Wetterhahn of Dartmouth College.

According to the rules of MEDLIB, you should respond directly to me,
however this topic may be of interest to many others on the list.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Lynn Powell
Halifax Memorial Hospital
Medical Library