I'm looking for the following tools for outcome measurement.  If you know
where I can obtain them, please contact me.  Thanks!

-       "Dartmouth 9" (sorry, that's all the info. I have)

-       "Duke Activity Index" (supposedly the product of the Duke
        Outcomes and Research Assessment Group at Duke University, but no one I
        talked to at Duke has heard of it)

Brynn Beals                             (206) 591-6778
St. Joseph Medical Center Library       FAX: (206) 591-6939
1717 S. J Street                        [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 2197
Tacoma, WA  98401