Hi - A couple of weeks ago -(gee,that would be last year!)-someone
asked for info on a publication called PRIMARY CARE WEEKLY.  I
can't find the posting anymore...I must have deleted it by mistake so I
don't know who was asking.  Anyway, I had one of our physicians ask for
the very same article and after checking a number of sources I found a
listing for this publication in OCLC.  The funny thing is is that it's
published right here in little ole' Rhode Island and no one here that I
asked had ever heard of it!  In our defense, it is a new publication,
(v.1 #1 was April 10, 1995) and it's very expensive.  It's kind of a
tabloid type and may contain a tad more info than a newsletter.  To me,
it's overpriced.  At any rate, it's published by the Manisses Com-
munications Group Inc.  Their address is:
Manisses Communications Group Inc.
205 Governor St.
Providence, RI  02906
Tel. (401) 831-6020
I ended up calling this place when I got the request and asked if they
could send the issue as a sample since I couldn't justify purchasing a
subscription at that point.  I'm sorry I don't remember what the sub-
scription price was, but it was at least $300.00!  They finally did
break down and agree to send the issue, but they took their sweet time to
do it.  Once they did, we sent the article to the physician and the issue
is now buried in one of our piles waiting to be entered as a sample, which
is why I can't find it to give you an exact subscription price.
Anyway, sorry I didn't see your request sooner, I'm just catching up on
Medlib postings, but I thought you might still want the info.  I just hope
whoever you are, you see this note!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Mary Zammarelli
Librarian
St. Joseph Health Services of RI