Some of you may be familiar with my Guide to Drug Information -- probably
only a few since it was originally published in 1976. Anyway, this is
intended to be a public service announcement and I hope it is received as
such.

The publisher needs to dispose of the Guide and will send it to anybody who
wants it for shipping charges of $3.00. Obviously, it is totally out of date
for publications and online services, but it might be useful to somebody for
philosophy and basic principles, particularly with respect to search methods
and keeping up with the literature, etc. That's why they are offering it
instead of just throwing it out.

They are also making available for the shipping charge of $3.00 Edgar R.
Gonzalez and Joseph P. Ornato's Field Drug Reference for Emergency Care
Providers.

If you wish either book, please send the $3.00 ($6.00 for both) to Drug
Intelligence Publications, 1241 Broadway, Hamilton, Illinois 62341-9900.

Best, Win

Winifred SEWELL
Email:[log in to unmask] (ws17)
Phone:301-229-5008