        There is a support group in Canada called Charcot-Marie-Tooth
International.  The telephone number is (905) 687-3630.  The fax number
is (905) 687-8753  There is also a group in the United States called
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association.  The phone number is (205) 499-7486.
        This is probably a good time to let everyone know that the
Canadian Directory of Genetic Support Groups is now on the Internet!  We
do include Canadian groups wherever possible, but if there is no Canadian
group, we include the American one.  The http address is:
http://www.vichosp.london.on.ca/medaff/medgenetics/support.html.  We're
still refining so feel free to let me know what you think!

Vicky Duncan, M.L.S.
Coordinator, Provincial IODE Genetics Resource Centre
Children's Hospital of Western Ontario
London, Ontario  N6C 2V5
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Phone:  (519) 685-8140