I read these above noted items back to back, and wish both Jenny and
Connie the best of coutcomes!  There was also a comment from Lee Hoover
with which I wholey agree, to the effect that hospital are about 10
years behind times.  My view of things is that the old Industrial
Psychology filed started soemthing that mushroomed, and there is a
succer for every new term, buzz word and possible idea.  Nobody
soved anything yet, but everybody is looking for new solutions,
better mouse traps, wheels, etc., and soemhow, in our little library
world, we always get crunched and stepped on.

I am not putting any 2-cents into solutions, have been there before
more-or-less.  The Library where I sepnd the best 12 years of my life
building up from scratch just let go of its librarian, and I am not sure
that all theefforts are worth while.  On a philosophica-professional
level, yes.  On a personal level - it is just a job.

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                                                        (708) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **