One of our physicians has a patient who is drinking Hydrogen Peoxide.  I
found one source for this therapy in Ca:43(1):1993, titles "Questionable
methods of cancer mgmt: Hydrogen Peroxide and other 'hyperoxygenation'
therapies.   The references carry a good number of "personal
communication" and "letter to the Am. Cancer Soc", and one from a
publication called _the Vindicator_, Howland, Ohio, 1990, about "Doctors
leery of Howland mother's 'cured' cancer".

I did not as yet search the general mags literature, and my querry is:
does anyone have the http for some of the "testimonial" ?

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                                                        (708) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **