                       Subject:                               Time:4:14 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Core Biomedical Collection             Date:1/10/96

We have used the OVID databases for several years and are now considering the
purchase of OVID's full-text Core Biomedical Collection.  We would be
interested in hearing from anyone else who is using this collection or who
previously tested the full-text New England Journal of Medicine from OVID.
What is your opinion of the product; what have your experiences been; have
you experienced any problems; what do your users think of the product, etc?
Please respond to me rather than to the list.  Thank you.

Linda Levy
Database Services Coordinator
Briscoe Library, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio