BIOSIS Invites you to ALA Midwinter, booth # 118, to see what's new!

        * Try out the new BIOSIS Serial Sources on CD

        * Learn about our new Biological Abstracts on CD backfile 1980-1984

        * Search any of our CD products

                BIOSIS Serial Sources on CD
                Biological Abstracts on CD
                Biological Abstracts/RRM on CD
                BIOSIS GenRef on CD
                Zoological Record on CD
                Foods Intelligence on CD

        * Request a 30 day free trial of any of our CD products

        * Discuss site license opportunities

        * Sign up for free training

        * Request training in your area

If you have any questions, or would like to set up a meeting in San Antonio,
please e-mail us at [log in to unmask]