Guy St. Clair - probably, one person library type class.

Subject: ?Do you have the MLA conference CE list from 1991
Author:  Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> at
Internet-Gateway
Date:    1/10/96 4:42 PM

Do you have the list of continuing education courses offered at the
Medical Library Association conferences in 1991 in San Francisco?

FOr recertification I need proof of continuing education courses that I
took there, but I have lost the information.  MLA said they
might be able to recreate it if I could tell them what I took, but all I
can remember is that I went, and maybe one of the classes was with Guy
St. Clair. --  Maybe you remember taking a course with me - I'm the one
from the "worlds largest 59 bed hospital" with the nearest colleague
being 3,500 miles away in Hawaii (I live on the island of Guam in the
Western Pacific).

If you have any help for me please email me DIRECTLY at:

TIA

Ms Alice E. Hadley, MLS, AHIP          Email : [log in to unmask]
POBox 20981                            Coordinate: 13.5N , 144.7W
Barrigada, GUAM USA 96921               Time : GM +10  EST +15
US Naval Hospital, Guam - [log in to unmask]