I am posting this message for our AV Coordinator, who is looking for
anyone who would have information about hospital patient education
information systems. This system allows hospital patients to use their
hospital room TV to access patient education videos, order meals, call
for housekeeping needs, etc., besides regular TV programming.

We know of one source: Cable Healthcare from Texas. Does any hospital use
this system, and how well does it perform?

Does anyone know of any other companies offering a similar product or
service? Please respond to me or to Kim Stech, Audiovisual Coordinator,
815-725-7133 x3531 or FAX to 815-725-9459.

Thank you for your help.

Virginia Gale, Medical Librarian    Voice: 815-725-7133 x3530
St. Joseph Medical Center           FAX: 815-725-9459
333 N. Madison St.                  [log in to unmask]
Joliet, IL  60435