We are looking for resources on diabetes, directed at the patient/health
consumer that are written in japanese.  Anything in print would be
wonderful.  I would be especially interested in seeing web sites people
may have identified.

In advance, thank you for your attention to this request.

* Metta Lansdale                    MLink Project                *
* Ann Arbor, Michigan               Univ. Mich. Graduate Library *
* Voice: (313)764-3903              Fax:   (313)764-3916         *
*       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lansdale/personal.html    *
*               MEL - The Michigan Electronic Library            *
*                 http://www.mlink.lib.umich.edu                 *
*                ** Rated:  "Top 5% of the Web" **               *