Hello --

     I have been asked to pull up statistical data showing how many
people survived cardiac arrest that were coded outside of a hospital
and how many people survived cardiac arrest that were coded inside
of a hospital.

     I have run a literature search on Medline and have checked our
copy of "Statistical Abstracts of the United States"

     Can anyone head me in the right direction?  I am stumped.  If
someone has that data and can fax it to me, I would really appreciate
it.

     Thanks for any help you can give.

Kathy [log in to unmask]
Medical Library (142D)
DVA Medical Center|TAB||TAB||TAB|phone (516)-261-4400, x2972
79 Middleville Road|TAB||TAB||TAB|fax (516)-754-7992
Northport, NY  11768