We have been having a hard time with this journal since mid-1994! We had
to claim 6 issues (#3-#8) for 1994 (vol 25); and in 1995 we have had to
claim #4-#9; #11-#12. None of these received to date. Our Serials Tech is
off this afternoon so I can't give you a blow by blow account of what has happened, but can see from
the kardex card it is a sorry story. Any advice from anyone on how to
deal with this would be appreciated.
Maureen Price - Campus Librarian
Chedoke Campus,
Mohawk College,