Dear Dr Malpani,

I am Naina Pandita, working at the National Informatics Centre,
New Delhi (NIC). NIC has been designated as the 17th
international MEDLARS Centre providing information to
doctors from the MEDLARS databases from 1986. I wonder
if you have heard about our services. If you need more
details, then pl let me know and I can mail our
brochure and other material to you.

We are also training doctors in Information Retrieval
techniques for searching MEDLINE database. The MEDLINE
database (1980-95) is available on minicomputers at NIC
and can be searched by medical institutions over NICNET
(NIC's satellite based computer communciation network)
24 hrs a day all thru the year.

My postal address is :

Mrs Naina Pandita
Joint Director,
Indian MEDLARS Centre,
National Informatics Centre,
A-Block, CGO Complex, New Delhi - 110 003