I've seen several requests for an article by Janet Ohles ("Internet
as hospital reference tool"), which presumably has been offered to
the list (I didn't see the offering though). If that is indeedthe
case, I'd be very grateful for a copy - please send to

Petter Naess
U.S. Reference Center
PSC 69 Box 1000
APO AE 09707

Many thanks, Petter Naess

       : Petter Naess                internet:  [log in to unmask] :
       : U.S. Reference Center                                 :
       : Drammensveien 18            phone:     47 22448550    :
       : 0244 Oslo                                             :
       : NORWAY                      fax:       47 22440436    :