Date: Wed, 03 Jan 96 13:58:30 -0800
From: Brad Kort <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Health Services Research Journal Web site

List Owner:

You may wish to pass this information on to your subscribers.

We are building a Web site for the Health Services Research Journal (ISSN
0017-9124).  This multidisciplinary journal provides those engaged in
research, public policy formulation, and healthcare administration with
advance information on new trends and the latest techniques of research
and evaluation.  This enables subscribers to take advantage of current
and significant research.

Our address is http://www.xnet.com/~hret/hsr.htm.  Currently the site
contains a ten year index of articles by author and subject.  Abstracts
of articles will be added shortly.  Other goodies will be added
regularly.

Best Regards,

Brad Kort
Web Guy