I am drawing a blank on this question:  Can you find me the name of a
famous European treatment center--something that might be analogous
to the United States' Mayo Clinic?  The requestor is not looking for
a "disease specific center" such as a cancer center.

I've played with some MEDLINE strategies, and looked at a list of the top rated
European medical schools in the Gourman Report.

Please send responses to me and not to the list.

Kellie Kaneshiro
Ruth Lilly Medical Library        phone:  317-274-1612
975 West Walnut Street, IB 100    fax:  317-274-2088
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5121       email:  [log in to unmask]