"Samter" syndrome - same Santer as the Immunology book that's (or was) on
the Brndaon List.  Dr. Max Samter is now in his 80ties, retired, lives in
Evanston, still brings us all his journals (he is quite a readaeraaaaaa,
atoo, of all sorts of interesting stuff).  He made a name for himself
pinpointing the relationship between Aspirin and nasal polyps.  He is the
one that also got me starataead on computer searachinag.  He had a dumb
terminal that was purchased way bacj when on a governemnt grant.  When he
retired from the Univ. of Il, he moved his clinic to Grant Hospital, whre
I met him and worked with him, and borrowed his terminal to get going
(the hospital, naturaly, did not provide me with such "advanced"
teachnology;  that was 1975).  Thanks for asking about the syndrome.

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **