On Jan. 15, I floated a request for aa location for the IRCS Medical
Science, Library Compendium, v.8 for 1980.  We got a response and
forwarded the original requests (from v.8 and v.9) to the one and only
source, the Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information
(CISTI).  However, they informed us that they too do not have v.8!!!

Please, anyone?

This was the original posting:
This is a strange source, not held by NLM.  We are in need of copies of
what are, at best, abstract.  There are two serline titles that come close:

"IRCS Medical Science.  Classified List" (UI - SR0062282), 3N1, Jan 1975--
  and
"IRCS Medical Science.  Library Compendium. (ui - SR0056517) 3, 1975 -11,1983

I am pretty sure what we are after is the "Library Compendium".
If anyone out there can identify and point out a holding library, I would
be most appreciative.  (Exacat authors and pages: Bajpai PK 8:519 /
          Bajpai PK 8:642-8)
                               Dalia K.
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **