I think it is SAMTER SYNDROME.  According to the Dictionary of Syndromes
& Eponymic Diseases by Jablonski, Samter syndrome is an intolerance to
aspirin associated with vasomotor rhinitis with or without nasal polyps,
and bronchial asthma.  Associated features include eosinophilia,
urticaria, and/or angioedema in the absence of significant atopic allergy.

Samter, M., et al.  Concerning the nature of intolerance to aspirin
J Allergy, 1967' 40:281-93

Zeitz H. et al, Nasal polyps, bronchial asthma, and aspirin
insensitivity: The Samter syndrome.
Comp Ther, 1985, 11(6)21-6

Hope this helps.

Dennis Ritchey