The book"The honest Herbal" by Varro E. Tyler,PhD. contains an article on
yohimbe. Dr. Tyler is well known in the field of herbal medicine. There
is also an article in his other book"Herbs of Choice".The publisher is
Haworth Press. I hope this is of help to you.
Pat Johnson
Faulkner Hospital
1153 Centre St.
Boston  MA 02130