Thanks to those of you who responded to this request.
Unfortunately, my messages were not delivered to MEDLIB
until well after to 2:00 pm -- too late for the meeting.
So, I will wait to receive the Nature issue from my end.
This goes to show ya, Medlibbers have a faster response
time than e-mail!
Thanks again,
Cara

At 02:32 PM 2/1/96 -0800, you wrote:
>I originally sent this request at about 8:30 this morning,
>but have yet to see it posted, so I'll try again.
>
>My boss' boss is looking for an article from the journal
>Nature, from the week of January 25, 1996.  We won't receive
>this issue for another week and a half, and the boss wants it
>for a meeting he is in as I write this request.  The authors
>are Robert Korneluk and Alex Mackenzie.  The article is on
>apoptotic proteins or apoptotic genes.  I will pay to get this
>faxed to me ASAP!!!!!
>
>TIA
>
>Cara Pellegrini
>fax:  (415)877-8370