I learned a little trick from a video called "The Paper Chase."  It was
tips on how to deal with paperwork and especially clutter in the
workplace.  One tip which I use extensivelly and lends itself to internet
addresses as well....is to use your rolodex for simple facts which don't
lend themselves to being filed.

You could also begin a file in WordPerfect or some other program and add
them in with a short annotation as you find them.

Jan