We have the National Directory of Healthcare Critical Pathways on order
but were wondering if someone who already purchased the directory could
tell us if it has listings for the following: lobectomy, pneumonectomy,
laryngectomy, colon resection.   Also, late last week we rec'd a
publisher's blurb on a subscription publication entitled "The Hospital's
Critical Path Manual".  Has anyone purchased it who could assess its value?
It's offered at a discounted rate of $495.  We saw a listing for a
critical path on colon resection in the blurb.  Thank you for all your help.

Ann Schaap
Alliant Health System Medical Library
P.O. Box 35070
Louisville, KY  40232
Phone (502) 629-8127   FAX (502) 629-8138