to pay up to $10 per article.  Please notify me in advance if you can fill
to avoid duplication.  Thank you very much.

I also tried to verify but came up with "0".

Outcome Measurement & Management  1995 Vol. 6 (10), November  pp. 3-5
David Strickland;  "Balancing the tripod:  Implementing clinical evaluation"

Disease State Management  1995 Vol. 1 (3), October  pp 29-31
"Road maps drive disease management services"  (Author - N/A)

Snail mailing is fine.

Lynn Powell
Halifax Memorial Hospital
Medical Library