OK, I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to delete Icons
from my desktop in Windows 3.1 .  THe HELP bars say to select "delete"
from the "FILES" pull down bar in the Program Manager window, but there no
"FILES" on the window?  Is it hidden somewhere?  I am probably using IBMS
version...

The bottom line is that I have a crowded desktop of Icons that don't have
files to run.... and I can't get rid of the blasted things!!  As you
might have guessed, I can't get support from my Information Systems
people when I need it.

paul

"There is only one real blasphemy--the refusal of joy." --Paul Rudnick
                Paul Blobaum   [log in to unmask]
    Medical Librarian, COLUMBIA Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital
             20201 S. Crawford Ave   (708) 747-4000 x1190
         Olympia Fields, IL 60461    (Midwestern University)