OK medlibbers - here is the summary.  If did not get a lot a responses from
the list, so what you see is
a very brief summary of what i could find in a few days by browsing and
other means.

A. Places to Start

1. Medicine on the Net did an article on CME on the Internet in the November
issue (1995).  If do not have access to this publication, if someone does
have access fax me a copy (203-731-8662).
2. AOL (America Online) has a Medical Forum with CME credits.
3. There is a listserv devoted to CME - CML-L, which is probably a good site
for information on new CME sites
and courses online.

B. Internet Search Engines
Any internet search engine (web crawler, lycos, info seek, etc.) will get
you to CME credits.

C. Examples of CME Sites
1. Emergency Medicine- http://www.medconnect.com/home-cme.htm
2. Radioogy - http://www.washington.edu/CMEObjectives.html
3. Mental Health - http://www.mhsource.com/edu/hmstudy/index.html

Note: This is the FIRST time anyone has asked me to anything concerning CME
(it is handled by another
department).  I stressed at my talk that the web is a interactive medium and
that physicians should learn
how to use it for themselves.