I happened to be doing an author search on FirstSearch on my last
name.... just to see if anyone in my family tree had published
anything.... was I surprised to find 20 bibliographic items.  One of them
is this Internet video which my cousin Laura Blobaum hosts and narrates.
From the "Inservice" term in the description, it might be related to
healthcare....  I don't know.  I did not check which libraries have this
title.

"There is only one real blasphemy--the refusal of joy." --Paul Rudnick
                Paul Blobaum   [log in to unmask]
    Medical Librarian, COLUMBIA Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital
             20201 S. Crawford Ave   (708) 747-4000 x1190
         Olympia Fields, IL 60461    (Midwestern University)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:32:32
From: First Search Mail <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FirstSearch text delivery

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR SEND MESSAGES TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

ACCESSION: 30638467
    TITLE: Interacting with Internet
    PLACE: St. Louis, MO :
PUBLISHER: Phoenix Learning Group : Distributed by BFA,
     YEAR: 1994
 PUB TYPE: Audiovisual
   FORMAT: 1 videocassette (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 pamphlet
           guide.
    NOTES: "Based on the inservice presentation of Sally T. Wood."
           The history of the Internet -- What a network is -- Accessing the
           Internet -- Navigating the Internet -- The name domain system --
           Online navigation.
           Animator, Dennis Turkington; music, John Reasoner; executive
           producer, Robert Dunlap.
           Host: Laura Blobaum.
           An overview of the development and use of the Internet. Provides
           easy-to-understand access and navigation demonstrations.
           VHS.
 MUSIC NO: 74030; BFA Educational Media
  SUBJECT: Internet (Computer network)
ALT TITLE: Your guide to understanding and accessing Internet on today's
           information superhighway
    OTHER: Welsh, David.
           Wood, Sally T.
           Blobaum, Laura.
           Dunlap, Robert.
           BFA Educational Media.
           Phoenix Learning Group.

Thanks for using FirstSearch.
This e-mail account is only for distribution of FirstSearch documents.
Please contact your librarian with comments or concerns.